The Engaruka English Medium Primary School in 2025 will accommodate approximately 315 students and include the following:
- Classroom buildings with a total of nine classrooms: two preschool and primary grades 1-7. (7 classrooms, library and dining hall completed)
- Three dormitories with a capacity of 80 students and two staff members each.
- Dining hall/laundry with kitchen (completed)
- Teacher/staff housing units
- Administrative building with offices and clinic
- Covered walkways between principle buildings
- Courtyard for morning and other assemblies
- Athletic fields (completed)
- Fencing around school for security and exclusion of wildlife and livestock
- Guest houses
- Gardens and agricultural fields
- Livestock pastures and boma
- Reliable and safe water supply
The site plan below shows the partial buildout of the campus. Preliminary details are provided for the first classroom building, ablutions (toilet/showers), and dining facility.